Saturday, June 14, 2008

Panic At The Disco!!!

For my 21st birthday... which is on June 20th... my younger brother bought tickets to my favorite band's concert! PANIC AT THE DISCO!!!! So I took my sidekick... Jake! I had a blast... Jake... not so much. The four bands that performed weren't really Jake's type, but I wanted him there with me... and I wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone else. Phantom Planet, The Hush Sound, and Motion City Soundtrack opened up for Panic. It was a GREAT SHOW!! Thanks Jake, for enduring all that pain for my pleasure! You are a trooper!!







3 comments:

Mandy said...

how fun! i too like panic and motion city soundtrack. i have never heard of the other 2...i will have to check them out. as for jake, if its not advenge sevenfold than its not worth listening too, right? haha love ya jake! :)

Toris Blog said...

oh!!!! i love P.A.T.D!!! "go on crabe ur hat and fetch ur camara!!" haha jake was singling nine in the after noon!!!! it was funny becasue i was like so u went to the concert and he half smiled and mad a face and was like cause its nine in the after noon!!! and made a reallllllly funny face!!! but he did go ill give him that!!! just like hannah montana he stood up whin he couldn't see but thats it he didn't move111 lol! :) oh and did he tell u when i went to the bathroom!? there were little girls and they stoped and waved at him!!! OH MY GOSH! that was funny!!!

Toris Blog said...

that was really long!!! lol :) i love u stef!! i havent seen u in F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!! I MISS U!!!